Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Post then...Vacation!


Everyone needs a little r & r. What's your favourite thing to do?


At some point we all need to get rejuvenated and refreshed. It's been seven (7) long years and looking forward to reconnecting with my loved one. We seem to give 100% to everything that unfortunately we can inadvertantly take advantage of those closest to us.


I'm looking forward to it and as always, looking forward to a new, fresh perspective. I absolutely love what I do, love my friends, clients, family but have to love me more. Not in a selfish way and if you're a women reading this, there's nothing wrong with that. We give so much to everyone else, there's nothing wrong taking time for ourselves. We're not super woman/man and need to know our limits.


So, I'd like to leave you with a challenge. Write daily at least three things you're grateful for. Even if you're having a really rotten day, look inside really deep and force yourself to write down three things. Hopefully as you look outside at the sunshine, you'll have a smile on your face and gain a different perspective on things. Challenge yourself, love yourself and you'll be able to find the inner strength to get you through.


Love and be loved. Hope you have a wonderful, life altering week!

No comments:

Post a Comment