Friday, February 22, 2013

A Project by my child...

I have been having a tough day today. Lately I've been fighting something and you know how you just don't feel yourself but time constraints and other things are demanding of your time and you just can't stop? Yes, one of those. We are human and despite all my best efforts of being "super woman" and can rise above everything, well too much pressure on one self. Anyway, my son came home and asked if he should show me his "rough copy of his project. Let's just say it's just what the Dr ordered and mama bear needed to read/hear. Here it is:

My Hero

  • My mom is my hero because she thinks of everybody before herself. 
  • She donates food, money & toys to people in need. Without her I might not even be born yet (but don't even make me go there!)
  • She is also brave because she will take risks & challenges, like she did for ""Fighters for Fighters", "12 Ladies in a Tent" & "One Billion Rising"
  • She is a kind mother because she listens to my troubles all the time whenever I am upset 
  • All those reasons are why my mother is my hero.
And then he promptly kisses and hugs me and says I'm a kind mother. I know <3 *tear
That, ladies and gentlemen is my why..... those little reminders - always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment