Saturday, April 11, 2009

YES. I. CAN. (and will)


YES. I. CAN (and will)

These are also my words for today. Here's what I'm thinking:

I CAN do anything I put my mind to.
I will NOT accept anything less than mediocre and will not settle or compromise my beliefs or what I believe I can achieve.
I WILL be a positive influence and role model.
I WILL be successful (measured by my own definition...not as defined by others)
I WILL be financially independent
I WILL be organized
I WILL be able to manage my time to allow me to volunteer more to those areas that truly allow me to feel my sense of purpose and fulfillment
I WILL spend more time with my partner and family and not feel guilty about it, while not changing the quality of service I offer.
I WILL accept financial responsibility for the things that are happening and ensure things will not be repeated or unnecessary spending & stick to budget.
I WILL dedicate to have one or two vacations a year.
I WILL accept things as a challenge and not defeat. I shall persevere and be a better, strong person for it.

****Empowering Women, Inspiring Change****

No comments:

Post a Comment